Sunday, June 17, 2007

TWO IN ONE DAY?????

**This part below here started off as an OMG gotta tell bec story, and as soon as I said *this is one to blog about, it turned into a blog post! hee hee OH, and thanks JS for the comment! :) I have you on my Google Reader feed too! :) Aren't those things just awesome!?!?!

ok, so here's the post that started out as an email...............you must know it is all 100% true! Read back in my archives for other previous crazy neighbor lady posts. I'll try to find some and will come back if I can figure out how to link to them.

*OH, and this is one to blog about............crazy neighbor lady downstairs posted a letter on our door today telling us how awful we are........how since the "day you (really that's us) moved into your apt...." her life has been ruined by our washing machine and our children playing at all hours driving their cars and trucks in the house. She sent us a letter that she CCed to 2 lawyers and to someone else I'm not sure, and she is threatening to sue us. We "do laundry at all hours of the day and night" and our children are playing at early hours.

---geez, if I thought threatening to SUE my kids might get them to sleep later, I would have done it ages ago!!! Somehow though, I don't think there's anything ANYONE ..........not any lawyer, not any crazy neighbor lady.............can do about playing children. I mean really, if my kids were jumping rope, or using a pogo stick at 6 am on shabbat, I could understand her fury, but they don't even know how to jump rope, and they don't own pogo sticks! So geez lady, get over yourself!!!

We've told her we're moving out Aug. 1st, but she is trying to make us pay for her psychosis. Well chica, t'ain't gonna happen! She's quite lucky, and may think that her letter did the trick, but tomorrow is my last day of work. I will be able to do my laundry during the day since I'll be able to go to the gym and be a lady of leisure for a while. But I still don't think there is a cure for the kids.......I saw a bumper sticker once that I LOVE..............

"I childproofed the house, but they keep coming back in!"

CALGON...........TAKE ME AWAY!!!!