Sunday, July 13, 2008

So UNmotivated........

UGH.......I'm sick just thinking about the fact that I'm SITTING ON MY A$$ on the couch when there are a thousand things I should be doing......

  • the kitchen is a mess..........dishes need to be taken out of the dishwasher and put away, and the dirty ones in the sink need to be put in the dishwasher. So difficult! Counters need to be cleaned, and I need to do a clean-out of the fridge too. AARGH...
  • Laundry............NEVER-ENDING and so damn annoying! There are clean/dry clothes on the line, some in laundry baskets already folded, and they just need to all be put away! And please, let's not start on the dirty clothes that have yet to be washed........ick....
  • hmmm....what else am I procrastinating?? Ahhh, my driver's license......I was supposed to take care of it before being here a full year. Didn't do it. We are here now for 2 years and I know I'm going to be royally screwed when I go down and deal with it, but I have no choice and in the long run, it may not even end up being that big of a deal. (keeping fingers crossed). on my list to do this week.
  • GROCERIES.........yup, amazingly enough, we need more food in this house. how does that always happen?
All of this stuff to do and YES< i'm still sitting on the couch in my gym clothes from this morning. I've been home now for 2 hours just watching tv and playing on the computer. LAME!!!

OK, going to get up and go shower and get dressed. Maybe that will help. Send me your motivational vibes, I need them sooooooooooo much!!!