Saturday, September 01, 2007

misc. mumbling..........

Just some rambling and babbling coming your way.....................

...........So yes, we start school tomorrow. WE as in little one to GAN (preK), big one to kitah aleph (first grade), and me to the wolves. Yes, I'm being thrown to the wolves. I'm going to be teaching 3rd and 4th graders, English of course, cuz in this country I ain't worth nothin' more. hee hee. Just joking. But in reality, yes, teaching English is quite the easy path for a teacher who speaks english to follow.
......let's see, what else can I tell you? Spent the day at the pool with some friends. Had a nice time, got some sun.
.....oh, we got a new dining room set that sparked a whole change in decorum in our home. Ya see, we bought the thing about 2 weeks ago, we were in a shopping area nearby, saw the store, walked in, and bought what we THOUGHT would be a similar color to our china cabinet that we had in the dining room area. Well, lo' and behold, it wasn't. But it sort of worked out ok, because the 2 bookshelves that I bought last week for the living room weren't really the right color for the living room, but instead, they were more like the color of the new dining room set. Sooooooooo...........since the china cabinet is closer to the color of the Entertainment center, it is now a display piece in the living room, and the book shelves are now bookshelves and more in the dining room. I think it works, that's the scary thing.
........hmmmm......what else? oh, I have gone back to a bit closer to my natural color. I have had highlights for the past year (expensive ones at that), that well, hubby didn't love, and to be honest, I never felt comfortable with them either. So, I had started to "let them grow out". It was making me even more insane because now they started half way down my head, so I had to do something about it. And now I'm back to DARK brown. It's a bit too dark IMO, but it'll lighten up and get more natural as time goes on. The good thing is that it has covered my grey hairs, so that's a plus. Just something else to get used to.

...............and that's all the rambling for today. hey, just realized cori was supposed to visit us this past weekend. What happened to you girl? Did you get sent to find terrorists in Gaza already??? hee hee drop me a line.........

and to the rest of you.............Shavua Tov, have a good week!