Sunday, August 26, 2007

Like a little kid............

AARGH............tomorrow is my first day of school!!!! I feel like a little kid......I'm nervous, worrying about walking in there not knowing anyone, and hoping that I can make friends and that people will like me. I hope I can stand up to the expectations that the principal and the other teachers and of course the PARENTS (*gulp*) have for me. I want to be the success that I have been in the past in my mother tongue, and I want to have the confidence that I once had in my abilities as a teacher.

..........not too tall of an order, is it??? Just sending these thoughts and intentions up to the "powers that be," and to all of my guardian angels that I know are watching over me from wherever that "up there" is.

Your positive vibes and good thoughts couldn't hurt either.........thanks in advance!!!