Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sweltering Hot is an understatement.....

UGH................so I have this little weather pop-up thing at the bottom of my computer screen that tells me the temperature in Jerusalem. ......

IT NOW SAYS 100 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!!!!! (hmmm, didn't know it was spelled with the 'H' before the R??? what's up with that, spellcheck???)

Anyway............I feel like a kid outside of the candy store...............the a/c guy is installing the air condition units in our new home tonight and tomorrow..........and we're stuck here for 5 more nights in the heat! I think I am going to take the 'laws up on their offer to sleep over at their place tonight in the guest room with the boys on mattresses on the floor. At least I'll be able to cool down. I think I've just been overheated for days................

So yes, mere days before we move. It's not easy, seeing as we've made so many close friends here in our town. It IS only 25 minutes away, but still, feels far away when we've been 3 minutes away. These are friends though that will keep, and that's a good feeling.

ok............I'm losing any train of thought. Going to go pour myself a big glass of ice water. ugh.