- My older son turned 6 this past week! aack, I am the mother of a 6 year old!
- We had a fabulous outdoor birthday party planned, with a guy who does outdoor games and fun for the kids. The day before the forecasts all predicted 60% and higher chance of rain! I was quite stressed over what to do. In the end, we cancelled the outdoor guy and found a fun magician who was available and had the party inside. ugh, 30 plus kids in my living room yelling and screaming and having a ball! it was fun.
- Oh, uh, minor detail, we're buying a home in Israel...........stressful? no comment. Also, no info yet till it's official and on paper. I am telling you though, I LOVE IT!!!
- hmmm..........let's see, any more stressors this week?.....................
- oh, well, I started a JOB! I'm teaching 3 days a week, 5 classes of "Dovrei Anglit" (english speakers) at the Middle School. The kids are very impressive and I think they liked me. We'll see how it feels when I see them again.
- don't go yet, there's more.........my mom has been visiting.......she leaves this weekend. It has been a very nice visit I must say. She has moved back and forth the past 2 weeks from our house to the law's house. It's been good to have the separation admist the visit.
- My little guy is scheduled for a sleep-over night in a sleep clinic. I think I've mentioned to you guys before, but he has fluid in his ears and as a result has a hearing deficit. The ENT is concerned about sleep apnea, and has thus sent us to the sleep clinic. He and I will go and sleep there next month.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Bits and Pieces...
Haven't felt much like blogging the past week or so. My mind is just racing in about a thousand places. A few things that have been going on this past week..............