Thursday, March 29, 2007

The funny for today!!!

Ok, so life is just so much better than scripted Pesach jokes, so today you just get a real life glimpse into my life.

So this afternoon, my 3 1/2 year old insisted on staying in the car when I ran into the fish store to get some fish for dinner tonight and to also put in the freezer for the rest of the week. I tried to convince him to come with me, but he calls it the "Stinky Fish Store" and didn't want to come in.

Anyway, I let him cuz well, it's israel! I don't freak out about leaving the kids now and again in the car when I run in somewhere, as long as they are in my view and I know the area.

Anyway, he peed in his pants while I was in there. He luckily has the smarts to scoot off his carseat and stand on the rubber mat while it drips down his legs, which I appreciated. (yes, waiting for the horrible mom award to come in the mail cuz no this isn't the first time this has happened).

So ok, I stripped him down, got some paper towels to wipe him off, and sat him down on the car seat bare bottomed. (thank goodness it's a warm day).

Anyway, he takes a hold of his scrotum and says, "Look! My penis has a tushie!" hee hee hee hee

that was too good to not share! :)