Thursday, January 04, 2007

funny kid...

My 3 1/2 year old is hysterical sometimes without meaning to be. He's trying to get out of his bath tonight, so I'm making conditions as undesirable as possible to entice him to get in. I've told him that if he doesn't want to take a bath, that he has to go get his pajamas on and get straight into bed, no story, no nothing. He's trying hard to "stick to his guns" per say, and he's stretching out everything that he is doing.

Just now, he came into the living room (I am luxuriously sitting on the couch with laptop on lap)......his shirt is off and his pants are around his ankles. He was having trouble pulling them off, so I told him to come to me and I would help him. So, he's taking little waddling penguin steps, and hopping every 3rd or 4th step.........

....step, step, step, HOP!.....step, step, step, HOP!.....step, step, step, HOP!......

hee hee..........all with his pants (and undies) around his ankles! hee hee

gotta love it!

ps. after his clothes were all off he saw his brother was having fun in the tub and decided to join him! Good thing I also stuck to my guns!