Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm not THAT wierd, am I????

Ok, so my Bagelfriend over at The Daily Bagel tagged me with the listing of 6 wierd things about me. So..........here goes...........

"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

1. Now, the first part of this is on the normal side of wierd.....ya see, I LOVE to eat Peanut butter and Bananas..........on a sandwich, or on their own, with the pb slathered on the banana. But this is where it gets a little gross to some people...........I love also to eat bananas with MAYONAISE! (ugh, ew, I know, I know, sorry!) And yes, I can eat it in a sandwich, or slathered on top. Just simply gross.

2. I'm not INTO INTO music. I like music, don't get me wrong, but I have never been INTO buying cds for myself, don't know most of the names of musical artists, and just don't care. I would rather read a book on the treadmill than listen stam (in hebrew-for the heck of it) to music.

3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE reality tv!!! I'm educated, went to college, went even to graduate school, have my Master's degree, and now I LOVE WATCHING reality tv! Big Brother, the dating shows, the plastic surgery shows, the shows about kids who want to be MADE, What not to wear, trading spaces, Iron chef, and even the shows that catch people's significant others cheating. I could watch it all all day long!

4. I like hanging clothes out to dry..............this is a new thing for me. All growing up, we've always had a clothes DRYER in my house, so I never grew up with the whole hanging clothes to dry thing. BUT NOW that I live in a place where it is more common to hang laundry. So I hang my laundry...........but not because of the fact that it is cheaper of course than running the dryer, but truly, I LIKE to do it. Oh, and another benefit is that when you put a wet load of laundry into the dryer, you have to take them out immediately when they are through so that they don't wrinkle. Hanging dry is a different story.......you can let something hang for a few days if you don't get around to folding and putting away, and it won't wrinkle any more! very cool, huh?

5. this one was taken from Meshugganah Mommy.......NONE of my real life friends and family (other than hubby) are aware of this blog, nor do they know I read other blogs or blog about my life. I like the separation and the ability to be to some extent anonymous. Funny though, I enjoy the friends that I have met through blogging, but I do not tell people that are separate from my blogging about my blogging.

6. I like to GROOM others..........hee hee............let me explain.........no, this does not mean that if you come over to my house that I will start to pluck your eyebrows for you or anything! But I am slightly obsessed with clipping my kids' nails, helping my hubby take care of a cut, and making sure the kids' ears are not filled with wax. (I know, I know, nothing smaller than their elbow should be going in the ear....). This is the mother in me I guess.......

ok, now who to tag????? How about Cori, bec (if you haven't birthed that baby yet), and Aliyah06.