Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Prayers.....

I've been meaning to post this for a while...........the mom of an old childhood friend of mine needs your prayers. On Yom Kippur, she fell and suffered an injury to her head. I have no medical background, so I don't want to try to explain it incorrectly. She has been in ICU after they operated on her to relieve the pressure, and is communicating with her family through gestures and notes. She is telling them that she wants to go home! At this point they are thrilled that she seems to be on the road to recovery, but it will be a long one. From what I remember of her (it's been at least 10 years since I've seen her), she is a smart, funny woman with a dynamic personality. I know the family is praying that she returns to herself soon.

If you or anyone you know is involved in any sort of prayer list or group that sends out prayers and thoughts of healing, please do so for

Rifka bat Etal v'Hershel