Thursday, September 28, 2006

Happy Dance time.........

Hubby and I are off tomorrow for 2 days, 1 night of
RELAXATION ALONE WITHOUT CHILDREN IN A NICE HOTEL ON THE DEAD SEA!!!!

(insert happy dance here!)

And my BIGGEST plans for the time there...........(get your minds out of the gutter, this is not THAT KIND of blog) include a pedicure and a massage! Guess I better go shave my legs, huh?

ANYWAY......If I don't have blogability when I get home, I wish you all a Gamar Chatima Tova......may you be written in the good book for the coming year, and may this year bring you nothing but the good things in life that you deserve (like pedicures and massages at a hotel on the Dead Sea! hee hee)

L'hitraot!!!

ps.
I just noticed that this is post #102 for me! very cool, didn't know I had passed into my second century! How fitting for the timing of the New Year! :) oh, and all you Israeli folk out there, don't forget to move your clocks forward 1 hour Sat. night!!! Can someone PLEASE tell my children not to wake up doubly early???

ok, really going now, bye!