Friday, May 12, 2006

EGYPT

So, as far as EGYPT is concerned, I've only ever been to Dahab, the little resort type town in southern EGYPT where we stayed at a cool hotel, had milkshakes in the waterside resturants, and laid by the beach for a couple of days. This is my experience with EGYPT. When I was on Year Course, many of my friends were taking trips to EGYPT, riding camels near the pyramids in EGYPT that our fellow jews built in EGYPT, but I never got there. I had plans to, but the girl that I was planning to travel with to EGYPT bailed on me. {so do you think that's enough?}

...just thought I'd share this little tidbit with you. At least now I feel I've done my part. I'm not a big public activist, but I hate when things are done to people, whether here in the US, in Israel, or in EGYPT, without reason. Sad. Read more about it at On the Face and more....

g'nite!