Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hi.......it's me again!!!

Hey there, so it's me again........

I've realized that for the most part I've been spending my days procrastinating......putting off the inevitable whatever that may be. I put off the laundry.......rather than starting a load first thing each morning, it takes me a few hours to finally get around to it. Then, once it's finished I put off taking it out and hanging it up, not to mention the fact that I'm usually putting off taking the DRY clothes off of the line and folding them.......then they sit in their piles until I get around to putting them all away..........

I play this game all day long........with dishes, laundry, dinner, going to the store, putting away the groceries, vacuuming, dusting, etc. etc. etc............

I guess it's okay though, cuz the one thing I don't put off (or at least I try not to), is my little gal. I can't get enough of her........I kiss her and hug her and squeeze her about a hundred times a day. I feel so complete, she is my world..........and yes, I'm going back to work in September, and yes I think about it every single day. I will need to leave her. I don't want to leave her, but I really must go back to work, I really like to work, and we need for me to work. But for now, I hug her and squeeze her and as the tear rolls down my face thinking about September, I'm glad that I'm putting this off for now..........even though September (really Aug 24 when teachers go back) is closer than I think. ugh.