Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drumroll Please........

So ages ago I mentioned something about having a secret....sorry, no link to post, "B'emet, Ain li koach!" (translation: Really, I don't have the energy to...).

Anyway, for the 3 of you who read this blog (oh, and my newest readers Therapydoc and Goodgirl), so for the 5 of you (that is if the 2 newbies ever came back). Anyway..........where was I???

OH yes, my secret! haha...........Well, let's see, how do I put this..........something is in the oven and I'm not cooking; I got knocked but didn't get hurt; and then there's some British saying that has something to do with duff, but that just reminds me of Homer Simpson's favorite beer, Duff! haha

So yeah, I'm preggers!!! 12 weeks now, feeling good, thank g-d, have seen the little peanut a few times, have seen the heart beating, the arms waving, and well, I"m just so darn grateful!

Anyway........I've thank goodness been feeling ok. I had some morning sickness here and there, but didn't throw up at all. I had one really really close call, where an aunt had put on some RETCHED perfume. I smelled it and decided to stay away from her that night. Problem is, she hugged another aunt who arrived, then that aunt hugged me.............and UGH! I had to run to the bathroom, eyes teared up, dry heaves, etc. it was AWFUL!!! I tried washing my face, my neck, my hands, didn't work. That night, when back at my mom's heart, I even stuck my head under the sink!!! yuck.

Other than that, I've been okay. I've told my principal, asst. principal, and 2 friends at work. I'm not one to announce to all....they'll figure it out soon enough.

Anyway, time to hit the sack..........I'm soooo tired! I'm not working tomorrow, which is good, but there is tons of housework to do. I'm looking for a cleaner, but haven't been able to find one. bummer. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Back soon.........