Sunday, November 25, 2007

Good for a laugh...

Last week some time my 4 year old was doing SOMETHING that he should not have been doing. It's been long enough and it was INsignificant enough that I truly don't remember what it was. But I remember the scenario just after I raised my voice at him to stop.

Crying, he left the room.

Crying still, he returned to the room but this time in hubby's arms (remember my penis envy post? Forgot to add preferential treatment by the rugrats). Hubby was concerned. He had no idea of what had happened and had no clue that this cute little cutie could possibly have done anything wrong.

Hubby: "Sus, I think he doesn't feel well. "

me: "I don't think so, he's just upset about what just happened..."

Hubby: "No really, he doesn't seem right."

me: (giving in....too easily I might add), "Ilan, does something hurt you?"

Ilan: "YES!!!" (crying here a bit harder and I might add, FAKER)

me: "Ilan, tell emah, what hurts you??"

ILan: "MY FEELINGS!!! It's cuz you yelled at me!"

..........nuff said!