Wednesday, August 15, 2007

errrr.........

........please excuse me, I'm having a moment where the other adult in my home is just irking me..........please tell me that I'm not the only wife in the world who hears it when things are cluttered and not clean, but never gets a "wow honey, looks like you did some cleaning!" when I've spent the day sweeping, mopping, dusting, and cleaning. I'm so ready to go back to work so that I can have a legitimate excuse to also be tired at the end of the day. Who am I kidding though? My job will still be looked at as a piece of cake cuz it's not as high pressured and go-go-go all day till 7pm like his is. AARGH!!!!!

..............ok, thank you for listening. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow. Have a good night.......................