Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2 down, 2 to go....

Ok, so 2 job interviews, 2 job offers............what's a girl to do??? Unfortunately, I'm not jumping at either of them. hmmmm.......need to think about them.

Going in the am for Pre-op visit, hoping to still be able to make the Thurs. am interview, as THAT school is around the corner from the new place, AND one of the girls I know from my teacher course works there, so that would be cool to have a friend already on staff. But it is High School, and they all look at my resume and say, "But you have no experience in HS....."

bite me.

sorry, did I say that? I know, this blog has always been so G rated, hope I didn't offend anyone. This would be a good time to do one of those scratch lines through the word, but I don't know how to do that. So, consider it scratched through, but left in for effect. :)

Ouch, headache. Hubby just came home. Kids want to come out of the tub, hubby is on cell phone, being a bit rude if I might add, but I'm not jumping up and greeting him at the door with a scotch in hand either, so I guess we're even.

ok, thanks for listening..............I'll post more as it comes to me............