Monday, January 08, 2007

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY....

So I'm sitting on my couch (where else would I be sitting if I'm posting?) Anyway....here I am, on my couch watching (or half watching) "A Simple Life" with a stuffed up nose, spinning head, and freezing apt. (yes I'm sick again and no our heat is not working). My in-laws felt bad about me not feeling well, so they offered to have their cleaning girl come here today instead of to their place. So I'm sitting here while "Hadas" is cleaning like mad!

I've never gotten used to having someone clean for me. don't get me wrong, I LOVE A CLEAN HOUSE, especially when I'm not the one who has cleaned it, but still....I still feel awkward while I'm sitting on the couch and she's working her a$$ off cleaning. And yes, she's getting paid, but still the whole bourgeois (who knows if this is even the right word to use) thing is so odd to me........and even wierder, to think that she's Jewish too, it's just so bizarre to me........

But then again I should feel good that I'm helping this gal out.........she's a single mom from an abusive relationship, works like mad to make ends meet, yadda yadda yadda.........

ok, going to go fold some laundry so that I don't feel COMPLETELY guilty and spoiled. Any thoughts?