Hubby came home a week ago, and we have been going full throttle. We had a renter come and sign a lease. I deposited her thousand dollar check in the bank the next morning and when I returned home found an email asking me to wait till Friday to deposit. (RED FLAG) I told her I had already deposited it, and wished her good luck in getting it together so that it doesn't bounce. I didn't hear back from that email till Thursday when I got this email:
As of now I dont know if my office or the
- a new queen pillowtop mattres/box
- new twin for one of the boys' bunks
- a new DVD camcorder b/c our old camcorder was trying to eat tapes
- a patio set still in box to take with us
- an outdoor storage bench to take
- a laptop
- an outdoor canopy type thing
- my pots/pans, new silverware, and some other misc. bed,bath,beyond stuff (with coupons of course)
- I'm up to box #22 in packing, oh, and bought more boxes.
- showed house again to potential renter, fell in love with her, and are keeping our fingers crossed...
- SOLD hubby's BIG pick-up truck that he originally had bought so that we could then buy a big camper. Then we went to Israel last summer and "saw the light..." hee hee
- cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more
- rented hubby a car to drive the next 4 weeks (funny seeing him go from a Toyota Tundra to a dodge Neon!) hee hee again!
And that's about it............whew! I'm tired just writing it all out. This coming week the boys start back in camp, I increase my tutoring to twice a week (which is NICE at $60 each time!); and the packing continues....
uh oh, I hear someone wandering the halls....and it's 5 am! not a good thing. Thanks for reading, I'll try a bit better to update more often!
hugs to you all.....................sus