Thursday, March 02, 2006

I've been TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Mia.... (Erica, I know you tagged me too, but honestly, I don't get the luxury these days of being 'into' my own songs. We listen to Barney, Tonka Truck songs, Clifford songs, Nickelodeon songs, Gan Shirim, and They Might Be Giants' ABC's)

So, here goes the tag from Mia........whoa! this is a long one! :)

Q: WHOS THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR RECEIVED CALL LIST?
A: hubby

Q: WHATS YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
A: it's called Carmen Habanera

Q: WHAT WERE YOU D0ING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
A: sleeping and coughing

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY
A: I don't do text messages.

Q: WHOSE BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
A: Ours till about 5am when Ilan woke me up and could not go back to sleep, so he and I slept the remainder of the am on the Futon in the guest room.

Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: green

Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A: Munich was the last one we saw at the theatre.

Q: NAME 3 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES?
A: Diapers/Wipes, cell phone, clothes

Q: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: beige

Q: HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: about $3.50...I'm loaded

Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: thigh and leg

Q: What's your favorite town/city?
A: also too many, we've travelled all around the world and NOT on tour busses.

Q: I can't wait to (til)...?
A: This summer when we make aliyah AND till hubby finds a job in Israel.

Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: yesterday

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: February 7, 1995, right before he passed away.

Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
A: Yesterday for mom, Dad I talk to in my heart/head daily.

Q: What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
A: I didn't eat dinner last night, wasn't feeling well.

Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: 2 years at this synagogue (I teach hebrew school); and almost 5 years at my full time job as an EMAH!

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: Side table next to the couch, some papers, my cell.

Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
A: the family...groceries are 3x's that!

Q: Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: borrowed hubby's sweat pants to take the kids to school yesterday am when I was sick.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: gmail for sure, my email

Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: no, but I probably should!

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: yes, in the master bathroom

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: my nose, and my throat when I cough

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: I don't remember the last time I took a cab!

Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A: no

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: Caramel Light Frapp, no whip

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: 2 nights ago putting the boys to bed, they were making me crazy, not listening, etc.

Q: Have you been in love with anyone?
A: yup, still am--with hubby, and of course my little guys!

Q: Who do you think will repost this?
A: ?????????

Ok, let's tag...bec...stepima...She...and...Gali...