Saturday, December 03, 2005

Is Anybody out there?

I'm wondering tonight how I'm supposed to go about 'breaking into the circle' of the Blogworld? On one hand, it's appealing that this site will only ever been seen by me, and on the other hand, I feel like the new kid at school not being noticed. I've walked in the door, put my nametag on, and am wondering if anyone is going to come to say hello? I guess I should go around and introduce myself to everyone, I've commented on a few people's posts, and I guess in time....

So this brings me to wonder and of course worry about our aliyah. I at least know hebrew, ok I'm not fully fluent, but I can communicate. My stomach turns when I think of my older son and the rough road that he will have ahead of him. Will he forever be the new kid in the corner waiting for someone to come over and say hello? I know it's not going to be easy....