Saturday, December 20, 2008

Starting the last third............

THE THIRD TRIMESTER has begun...........I'm feeling bigger, beginning to waddle, and well, if you ask my hubby, COMPLAIN is my middle name! It's fun being (finally) noticeably pregnant, but I'm T I R E D absolutely all of the time!

Not sure if it's all been fun and games............one student raised her hand ever-so-politely and thought she'd do me a favor the other day as she told me that one of the boys in the class announced my arrival by telling the class........."The fat one is coming!" nice, huh?

So I looked at him, took a deep breath and decided to go for it.......so I replied.........

"What? You've never seen a pregnant woman before???"

And the kid..........along with his 36 other classmates was like, "REALLY? WHAT? NO WAY!!" I mean really, they had NO CLUE!!! I mean, some of them had noticed that I was getting bigger, but they truly just thought I was getting fat! So, the cat is out of the bag in that class. It will be interesting to see if any of them talk and if I start to get questions in the other classes. I have no problem with them knowing, I just don't want any panic with the parents, ya know?

And with that....................HAPPY CHANUKAH!!!