Sunday, October 25, 2009

Traumatic Experience....

First off, I apologize to whoever is out there reading this, because I just realized it has been since the beginning of Sept. since I've written. Alot has happened. School has started in full force, the baby has gotten used to going to her caregiver (and loves her, and now drinks her bottles and eats her food, and takes her nap and is crawling and standing up in her crib and starting to wave hi and clap her hands...........and and and and and..........she's awesome.) My mom has since been for a month long visit and has returned back to her home in the US, the 'chagim' have come and gone, and today..............I put myself through a very TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE...............

i got my hair cut.

It's been a very long time and my hair was down my back, but you'd never know it cuz 90 % of the time it was up and out of the way tied up in a scrunchie. But today I had an hour free and for ages I've had this burning desire to do something different, so today I went in and asked for a change.

i got it. BIG CHANGE...........

My naturally curly hair went from being all one length to being graduated in the back, short, bobby-ish, and longer in the front to 'make it interesting'.

I like it, I think. we'll see tomorrow.........

SO WHY THE TALK OF TRAUMA????

Well, let's just say it's not fun sitting in a chair in front of a mirror, full on like that..........it made me face even more so the fact that I have at LEAST 50 lbs. to lose........baby weight and before. My heart lept, skipped a beat, and not in a good way. Was that really me? It was very very strange........ I'm thinking it's a good thing that today was already the first day in eating carefully and watching my intake, but it still freaked me out and saddened me a little. I've come to the realization that I think I'm alot bigger than I think I am.......

so now I make lemonade from my lemons........and I'm off to turn it all around. Well, actually, I'm off to go pick up a crying baby who is just wakign from her nap, but you get the picture......