Anyway.......long story short..........
- 6weeks ago (or more actually) thought my little one had bad ear infections, woke up crying, doctor visit, said fluid in ears.
- Medicine to dry up ears.
- Hearing test=mild hearing loss, "see ENT"
- went to ENT= ordered tests......xray of Adnoids, check for sleep apnea at Sleep Clinic due to huge "kissing tonsils", another hearing test, then return to ENT.
All this and wait there's more:
- in-law's returning this coming Wed. after 3 months in the US
- my mom coming the week after
- Pesach looming and haven't cleaned one stitch for it
- looking for new home in Modiin (anyone out there know of a fab 4.5-5 room place?)
- putting home in FL up for sale (anyone want to buy a 3 bedroom house with huge yard?)
- starting to teach after Pesach in Middle School--a "dovrei anglit" class (english speakers), but still, middle school aargh.
- working on project still for teacher course (mostly just a PITA)
- hubby working and stressed
- money stresses