Friday, December 22, 2006

Too much time on my hands....or would that be my feet?

Soooooo yes somehow, somewhere on the internet I read that CROCS can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Yes, apparently the instructions are to place your nasty, stinky, possibly fungus infected footwear into the machine where you put your dishes, utensils, and glassware. And even more amazing, I found nothing wrong with this! hee hee Really, it's true, check out the picture below. The first one is of the CROCS on their way to the bath of a lifetime....



and the second one shows how they emerged, so brand spanking sparkling new it made me smile! Let's see how long they stay this way............


PRETTY COOL, HUH?


and yes, my son is FINALLY doing better! We took him in on shabbat to the TEREM clinic in J'lem. His ears were hurting the night before so we figured he had an ear infection. The ears were red but it was the throat that was infected. Which by the way, note to self: go to maccabi online to check the strep results. ANYWAY, 45 minutes after the first dose of antibiotics and he was a new kid! amazing. He is in gan today for the second day in a row and having a ball!