Monday, April 10, 2006

Inner Peace...

Can't believe I haven't posted in a week! Things around here have been, to say the least, a bit stressfull. We had Aviv's 5th birthday party here yesterday, of course the basic Pesach cleaning, and the beginnings of packing the house. Today, with the kids in school and hubby home from work for Spring Break (he works for the school system), we cleaned out the garage!!! What a big job! Can you believe I unpacked and re-packed things that had been up in the storage area since 2003 when we moved into this house!!! WOW! But now it's done, and I need to go order some more boxes.

OH, got this via email today, and thought I'd share. Enjoy and hope you all have some sort of INNER PEACE with Pesach approaching. Wishing you a Chag Sameach!

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished." So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos , the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel!

Please pass this on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace.