Sunday, March 26, 2006

Still sitting........

There really is not enough time in the day. Or maybe it's more like I'm not enough of a MOVER and a SHAKER??? hmmm.

The stress that we are under right now is intense. I think the stuff that is clouding my mind is starting to spill over to our house.

Who am I kidding? I'm not a first class housekeeper, not even a second class or third class housekeeper--never have been, never probably will be.

Here's what I'm up against.............oh, but I am proud that I DO have the laundry going right now, one load in the washer, and one already drying. The rest of it isn't going as well:
*The dishes need to be done, the dinner needs to be put away and cleaned up.
*The living room has remnants of the goody bags from a birthday party the boys went to today.
*the dining room... Well, the dining room is essentially a catch all for mail, packages, backpacks, and more.
*The front door is being swallowed up by shoes, more backpacks, and probably even a moist towel and bathing suit from last week's swim lesson.
UGH, and I'm not even discussing the bedrooms..........

And yet I sit here.

...and sit here.... and sit here...........


yup...........still sitting................

nope, not up yet, don't think I'm getting up till the dryer buzzes.

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain, if it bothered me that much, I could get up and get to it. But nope, still not moving.

oh well, c'est la vive! Tell me---does your home look like my sounds???